"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Starbucks Redux

This morning, I got a late start and grabbed my Thermos as I headed out the door, planning to fill it at Starbucks on the way to work. I can get about 2.5 cups of coffee in it. I figured that Starbucks would charge me for a 'Venti', their largest size.

So imagine my shock, and joy, when I was charged 1.63$! This comes out to 65.2 cents per 'tall size' coffee.

Needless to say, I'm not even going to bother having my first cup at home anymore.

I was very impressed that the cashier rinsed out my very cold Thermos with hot water before adding the coffee. The contents were still hot an hour later.

No comments: