"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday Confessionals

The following would have been overheard at my house this weekend:

1) *mutter, mutter, rummage, mutter, rummage, rummage, mutter* How can I call myself organized when I'm always looking for these darn pants! (The (snow) pants in question were exactly where I thought they were supposed to be, but I missed them the first three times I looked there!)

2) Oh. That brown stuff was dirt?! (I wipe down my sink every day with cleanser and it's always had a sheen of brown around the drain. Today, I decided to scrub with Comet... and the brown sheen lifted. I've ascertained that it's from coffee... and I'm completely grossed out and embarrassed.

No comments: