"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Decisions Reached!

Calgary, Banff, Canmore, and Kananaskis country here I come!

I found a campground with full hookups outside of Calgary that has very reasonable weekly rates, so I'm heading there for seven nights!

First though, I'm going to go on the hunt for a new coach battery. Actually two 6V golf cart-type batteries. Faithful reader Croft has voiced what I have thus far avoided staring right in the face: I'm probably looking at an imminent coach battery failure. So, I'm getting that done in Edmonton today (hopefully) and then I'm moving on to Calgary. If I get a late start today, then I'll stay overnight in Red Deer.

For the visual folks out there, here's what my journey has looked like so far. This represents roughly 3,600km.

No comments: