"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Monday, September 8, 2008

Just a Wave

I can't do justice to the last few days in the few minutes I have left online, so I won't try at this time. Pictures and stories will follow! Some of the highlights of the past few days:

-going 300ft underground into a gold mine;
-experiencing my first nights (note the plural) at Walmart;
-discovering just how bad are Miranda's sensors;
-dealing with the POs idiocy when it comes to RV plumbing;
-and a full recount of just how I inadvertently perfectly recreated a certain scene in the Robin Williams movie 'RV'.

For those wanting to follow me on a map, I left Val D'Or yesterday morning and overnighted in Kapuskasing, Ontario. I am presently in Long Lac and heading for Nipigon, several hours away hence why I can't take greater advantage of this great connection! Northern Ontario, for those who don't know it, is 90 billion kilometres long, so I have at least another two days left in this land of black spruce, granite cliffs, and clear lakes. I just wish the weather was better so I could enjoy it more.

All is well... and I still have my sense of humour.

More will come from further down the road! :-)

No comments: