"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring Seems To Have Sprung

Wow. Just wow. We hit 22 degrees this afternoon! I enjoyed my lunch outside, picnic-style, and then went for a walk along the river while wearing only a tee-shirt on top (and wishing I could ditch my tights and shoes!).

It was most amusing to see people in shorts, sandals, and tank tops navigating their way around the remnants of this winter's massive snowbanks.

We had a brutal winter this year and I'm hoping that I can safely pack away boots and coats now... even though we usually get just one last big storm at the end of April or beginning of May. :-)

No comments: