"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Veeeery Interesting

My skeptic friend just emailed to say that he looked at the picture again and said that he can definitely see a man looking to the right.

He still doesn't know that he's been the control group in an experiment. I've now got three people who believe in ghosts who see the face, plus myself. Now, a total skeptic is seeing the same thing.

I can't wait to tell him that he just saw a person in an empty room of a supposedly haunted house. It'll be interesting to hear his explanation for what he's seeing. I'll continue to reserve judgment about this picture until I get this information.

2 comments:

Lady Em said...

I can't wait to hear what he says either. Interesting, very interesting.

Rae said...

I believe it was in a Trip Advisor forum that someone said the house is just old and too expensive to fix up. I don't buy that argument for it sitting empty for so long. This house is in a prime location, no? Even if the house sold for several million and then needed another several million to restore its period glory, there are people with that kind of money. There might be some reason the house is 'unrenovatable', but I find that difficult to swallow; no matter what shape it's in, money can fix it.