"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

To Buy One or Two, That Is the Question

I went to Stokes this morning to buy a tea infuser. They offered me two choices:

a) one tea infuser with a handle for 2.98$
b) two tea infusers (different sizes) without handles for 2.99$

What, praytell, would I do with two tea infusers, I wondered and reached for the single package. Then, I realised that, doh, I was going to need one for work, too.

I've fallen in love with spearmint tea and haven't found it in tea bags, so I bought some last night from the tea house where my writing group meets. They only sell it in loose leaves, hence the need to purchase a new toy.

Anything that can get my mind off coffee is 2.99$ well spent in my book. :-)

No comments: