"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Broom

I was surprised to discover that I miss having a full-size broom. I thought that my Swiffer complemented by a hand broom and a hand vac would be sufficient, but it isn't.

At Walmart today, I spent quite a bit of time drooling over their RV products aisle and I found an adjustable RV broom that seemed like a good idea for a small house. It's a full size broom that collapses to 24" in length, has a head that pivots, and includes a dust pan. For 11.72$, it was worth trying as a regular broom and dustpan kit would cost me just about the same thing.

Well, I love it! The broom gets in everywhere I need it to go, stores easily and out of the way, and even traps quite a bit of cat hair. It's a gimicky sounding product that actually delivers and costs a reasonable amount.

I might actually learn to like sweeping one day....

No comments: