"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sour Cream Pesto Chicken

I was looking for a tasty new way to prepare chicken breasts when I stumbled onto a fussy recipe that inspired me.

Simply mix four tablespoons of prepared pesto with four tablespoons of sour cream. Marinate two chicken breasts in this mixture, then bake at about 375F until cooked through. As an added touch, sauté the breasts in a non-stick frying pan for a few minutes to give them a lovely brown coating. The result is very flavourful, moist, and tender.

I served this chicken with homemade biscuits (leftover from lunch) and a tossed salad.

Tomorrow, I'll make a sandwich of the second breast (thinly sliced) with tomato on a panini bun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that sounds tasty!!

Anonymous said...

sounds Delicious