"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Thursday, October 16, 2008

TWM: The Website!

Whew. After several weeks of playing with templates, conceding that I simply needed to bite the bullet and reacquaint myself with HTML, working with iPhoto, and getting a crash course in CSS from Andy Baird (thanks, Andy!), my dream of creating a website about my journey has been realised!

Please visit the Travels With Miranda website at travelswithmiranda.uskeba.ca.

The blog is a great way to share my story, but it's not a suitable medium for keeping track of vasts amount of information.

The site is still very much under construction, but I do have some goodies on there which you won't find in the blog: many, many more pictures about my travels. So far, I have ALL my Banff and ALL my Kananaskis country pictures up. You'll also find some more in depth information about Miranda and the great big makeover.

In the coming weeks, I'll be adding more travel photographs, a page about full-time RVing for Canadians, and much more.

No comments: