"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Friday, January 18, 2008

Food Deals

I stopped off at Giant Tiger this afternoon on the way home to see if they had any good grocery deals. The GT in my neighbourhood isn't nearly as good as the one in the village I left. I've noticed that the quality of a GT depends on the average income level of the residents living near it.... At any rate, I did get some good deals on sweet potatoes, noodles, cookies (carb fest!), pickles, and soup. I wish this GT carried The Eggrolls. I miss treating myself to a box of The Eggrolls every six months or so. Loblaws has The Eggrolls, but they're 2$ more!

Doing well for groceries/restaurant this month so far; about 110$ (and only 25$ of that is from restauranting). I still have 12 days to go, though. :-)

No comments: