"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Leaving My Nice, Warm, Safe Cocoon

The more blogs I read, the more I see opportunity to make some money from blogging. I've had AdSense on my blog for a while (reported earnings so far: 21 cents) and then I heard about a 'pay to blog' program called Blogsvertise. This sounds interesting; you're paid to blog about a site and the ads don't have to be an endorsement. So, there doesn't seem to be too much conflict of interest. At any rate, some of the best financial advice I ever got was to do what I love and find a way to be paid for doing it, and I love to write, so....

No comments: