"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Slight Overbudget....

December Food Budget: 250$
December Food Expenditures: 340$...

That said, I've noticed a trend that I go grocery shopping twice a month, beginning and late middle of the month, spending about 75$ each time. For December, I pushed the late middle one all the way to December 29th and I won't need to go get a ton of groceries again until early mid-January. So I can probably take that last 120$ of groceries and split it 50/50 between January and December, putting my actual December food expenditure at 280$. I also restocked a bunch of staples.

At least, my restaurant expenses were way down this month compared to the last two months and I buy very little junk food.

Ah, whatever helps me sleep at night. :-)

No comments: