"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Monday, June 30, 2008

Getting Closer and a New Blog...

The RV inspection is scheduled for a week from tomorrow. As long as there are no surprises from that, the owner and I should be able to button up this transaction with a couple of days after that.

I feel like I have a massive ball of snakes writhing in my tummy.

For those who are only here for the RVing stuff, I've made an RVing-only blog, Travels with Miranda.

If you're a regular visitor to One Idiot's Tale and want to keep up with the whole tale, then you do NOT need to visit Travels with Miranda. That blog will only host copy & pasted blog RV entries from OIT.

No comments: