"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Friday, June 13, 2008

I've Got It!

After looking at class Cs and then drooling over Triple E class As and then looking at bus conversions and being determined that I just had to have a Wanderlodge and then giving up on buses for the time being and focusing on As I've finally figured out exactly what it is I need to shop for in terms of class, length, layout, and manufacturer.

Now, comes the hard part: finding candidates that match all four criteria. I've found two so far.

I'll withhold details until I have a new acquisition to show off. I have given lots of hints, though! :-)

I'm still trying to figure out how I went from musing, dreaming, and scheming to actually implementing this plan!!!

No comments: