"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Sunday, July 13, 2008

First Purchases for the Coach!

I had a lovely time in upstate New York yesterday and picked up a few items for my coach (ignore all prices on the websites, I only picked up stuff on sale!!!):

-Garmin Nuvi 260 GPS (how, praytell, have I traveled all this time without a GPS?!);

-APS 750V battery back-up system (UPS) and surge protector, for my computer set up of course;

-Black & Decker Pet Series hand vac, which they claim is specifically engineered to pick up pet hair (the reviews support this);

-Corelle Sandstone dinnerware--I decided after a lot of hemming and hawing to get a plain colour because the coach was going to look 'busy' enough;

-Stanley Stud Sensor, because I want to make as few holes as possible in my coach (and got quite the lesson in the mobile house);

-collapsible over the sink strainer;

-collapsible measuring cups (and matching spoons);

and, finally, let's not forget my

-Wonder Wash, which was a gift.

The trip was well worth the time and gas I expended... especially since gas is so much cheaper in the US. When I bought two gallons worth at the last gas station before the border, the attendant took my ten bucks and laughed, saying that it's easy to spot Canadians these days--they're the ones topping off their almost full tanks before going home!

2 comments:

1001 Petals said...

How exciting!

Rae said...

I'm such a nester, aren't I? LOL