"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Glimmer of Hope For Next Weekend!

One of Miranda's current owners will be able to pick up the cheque in Laval in person on Tuesday and at the same time drop off the registration papers. Once they confirm the cheque is good, they'll call me so I can get keys, which a neighbour will be holding for me. If everything continues to go as smoothly as it has, this will happen no later than Thursday so I should be able to take advantage of the one evening the SAAQ is open late and therefore get Miranda's plates right away.

Pomette (the toad) is going in tonight to get her base plate installed tomorrow, so she'll be nice and ready for when I go pick up Miranda.

Of course, picking up Miranda this way will mean that I won't be getting a crash course in her systems. So, it looks like I'll be learning the hard way. :-D

No comments: