"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Inspection Tonight!

Yesterday, I got a call from the mechanic who will be inspecting the RV. He's the step-father of one of my best friends and I've known him a long time, so he has a bit of a fatherly interest in my endeavour. He wanted to confirm that the coach was delivered on schedule and that the owner will be away till the rest of the week. He then suggested that we try to coordinate our schedules so I can be present for the inspection. 4:30 TONIGHT worked for both of us, yay!!! I cannot wait to be able to go through the rig again on my own. He's pretty much an RV expert (with RV inspection experience and certifications up the yazoo), so I know I'm in good hands.

No comments: