"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Truce

Background to picture:

1) Tabitha has no use for Neelix and is always hissing at him when he gets too close to her.

2) When the weather's nice, I like to open the backdoor to let in fresh air and light. Tabitha and Neelix will take turns lying by the door. Lately, the weather has been so crummy I've only been able to keep the door open perhaps a day or two in the past month. So yesterday, when I awoke to the first non grey day in recent memory, I threw open open the back door while I puttered around making breakfast before work. Tab and Nee must have known that the door wasn't going to stay open for long so...



Tabitha must have been desperate for some fresh air because she didn't even try to put any space between them!!!

No comments: